Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Perfect Vacation

I was thinking about the perfect vacation. Some might think it takes place in some exotic location. As much as I would love to go to an exotic location such as, Paris, London, Madrid or any place in Italy, that is not what I would consider the perfect vacation. Crazy you say, yes I agree. A beautiful location is not the only ideal. It is quite nice, but vacations are not like real estate. Location, location, location is not everything.

The perfect vacation would be anywhere I can be with my wonderful husband, sans laptop and cell phones. Why would this be the perfect vacation you ask? I realize that the first step is recognizing there is problem. So my problem is that I don’t share well with inanimate objects. Now at home when we’re relaxing that laptop is top notch. It goes wherever I am. I like that. So it’s not totally an evil thing. I mean I love my new laptop that I got for my birthday last month.

I would be happy to go away anywhere, even an hour away from home if he would only leave the laptop home. His undivided attention is what I call the perfect vacation. Now what woman wouldn’t want that? I can’t think of one. I know he reads this blog, so this is a very obvious hint. One or two days away – what do you say handsome?

© Nadine Z.

4 comments:

Emancipation of the Freed said...

Huh? You talkin' ta me?

Emancipation of the Freed said...

Honey, sweety, baby, lovey... what are you trying to say?

Emancipation of the Freed said...

How does Friday & Saturday December 1st & 2nd sound? You name the place!

I love you...

Tom

Nadine said...

You have a date. I love a man who can take subtle hint. You're the best husband in the whole world. I love you too. Nadine