Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Dinner with a Friend

I enjoyed having dinner tonight with a friend. Tom is out of town visiting his family. If you want to read about all the good food he’s eating in Brooklyn, then visit his blog – Emancipation of the Freed. I’m happy he is having a good time visiting his family, but I miss him. I believe since he’s eaten all the good food there is to eat and visited all the family, it’s time for him to come home. His father keeps saying that he’s not sending him back, but I’m not worried. It’ll take more than pizza and bagels to keep him away from me. I can’t wait to have him home again.

So back to having dinner. It’s so nice to have a pleasant evening with a friend and enjoy having good food and even better company. I realize that life can get very busy, but it’s important to make time to visit with friends away from the distractions of the everyday. So thank you for spending time with me tonight. I had a good time.

Dinner with friends is an important part of life. Sharing life over a meal can be so fulfilling. As you all know I love to entertain and I’m blessed that there are other people in my life that enjoy that as well.

So, remember to either invite a friend over for dinner or invite yourself to dinner (depending on how good of friends they are) and share life.

© Nadine Z. 2006

Artwork by Lesley Rich

1 comment:

Emancipation of the Freed said...

I'm Back.... :)

And I even brought you a bagel!!

T