My blog buddy over at Raising the Martins in Oklahoma has tagged me to give 8 random facts/habits about myself. I have a very vague memory of being tagged while I was blogging about my trip to California and it was along these same lines but I forgot who it was that tagged me. So if it was you, let me know.
Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules before you give your facts.
2. Players start with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged must write their own blog posts about their 8 things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people.
Don’t forget to tell them you tagged them.
1. I mix my metaphors all the time. I wish that I could think of an example but I can only do it when I’m not trying.
2. English was my least favorite subject in school. I had terrible English teachers in high school. The worst was my senior year teacher – he chain smoked during class and would pause in mid sentence to exhale before finishing his sentence.
3. When I was a little girl I loved to play with Barbie dolls, play jacks, jump Double Dutch, play touch football and stickball - sometimes all in the same day.
4. I had a cat that taught himself to pee in the bowl. If we could only get him to flush it would have been perfect.
5. I love to laugh and try to find the humor in most situations.
6. I would never be caught wearing sandals without nail polish. I don’t like naked toe nails.
7. I’m a bit clumsy and I bump into things all the time. I often have bruises on my legs that I have no idea how they got there.
8. I often read the end of a story because I can’t stand the suspense.
So if you want to join in the fun, I tag you. Let me know if you participate so I can read your random facts.
Finally, I want to thank my blog friend, Cherrye from My Bella Vita for awarding me with the Schmooze Award. The following is the description for this award.
“They effortlessly weave their way in and out of the blogosphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way. They don’t limit their visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well. They are the ones who engage others in meaningful conversations, refusing to let it end at a mere hello - all the while fostering a sense of closeness and friendship."
Thank you Cherrye you are too kind. Check out her blog it’s always interesting. She is an American living in Italy and engaged to an Italian man and is opening a bed and breakfast. Some of her stories just make me laugh.
Have a great weekend all.
© Nadine Z. 2007