1. Write your own Six-Word Memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogsphere.
4. Tag at least five more blogs with links.
5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
My Six-Word Memoir: Live now, love passionately, forever free
The second tag is from Laura for Six Things About Me tag. I’ve done various versions of this before so I’m not sure I can come up with anything new that’s interesting. If I repeat myself, please forgive me.
1. I only started wearing flip flops a couple of years ago because I didn’t like the feeling of strap between my toes. Now I think they are comfortable.
2. I don’t buy popcorn when I go to the movies, but make a big bowl with plenty of butter when I get home.
3. I played Desdemona from Othello in a Shakespeare contest in high school.
4. I didn’t take biology in high school because I didn’t want to dissect a frog, but I can cut up a whole chicken like a pro.
5. I can’t drive a stick.
6. You may all know this, but it’s worth repeating… I’m madly in love with Tom.
© Nadine Z. 2008