Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Son

Today my son turns 26 years old. He is a hard working young man who is focused and determined. I’m very proud of him. He works in the Art Department on different projects in Los Angeles. It’s the nature of the business he’s in to go from job to job. He’s currently working on the TV show Parks & Recreation.

I’m looking forward to seeing him and his sister for Christmas. Today being Thanksgiving, I give thanks for my son. He’s a good man who reminds me of his Dad. Like his sister, he is a mix of both of us but there so much of his Dad in him.

I love you son. I’m very proud to be your mom and I’m grateful for having you in my life. I wish I could be with him today to cook his favorite meal and make a birthday cake for him, but I will make up for when I see him next month. Happy Birthday Son – I hope your day is filled with great blessings and much joy.

© Nadine Zawacki 2011

2 comments:

Shionge said...

Happy Birthday to your Son Nadine and Happy Thanksgiving too...double celebration today!! :D

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday to your good-looking son. Wishing him the best!