Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Inspiration and Creativity

I’ve come to realize that inspiration and creativity go together. You never know when inspiration will come. Sometimes it happens when you least expect it. Today during my lunch time I was thinking about hope and what it means to me. My name means hope and lately I find myself desperately trying to hold on to it. Nothing can cause a person to deflate in their spirit more then when they have no hope. Hope is powerful and you don’t realize how much until you don’t have it. So here is a little poem that I was inspired to write during my lunch time.

Hope springs eternal
Hope sings a new song
Hope delivers light into darkness
Hope never disappoints

Hope is a new beginning
Hope is a new day
Hope lives in our hearts
Hope never strays

Hope comes in an instant
Hope sets the captive free
Hope never takes
Hope always gives

© Nadine Z. 2006

1 comment:

Emancipation of the Freed said...

Hi babe... pretty picture & poem... :)

Tom