Saturday, December 09, 2006

Thr3e

You all know that I’m a big fan of Ted Dekker and you can read about it here. I love how he takes risks and writes outside the Christian box. He writes thrillers and fantasy that really keep your interest.

One of his books, Thr3e is being made into a movie. Check out the trailer below.



It looks scary, but it’s not a scary story. It has a limited release (only 500 theaters) nationwide. My hope is that one day Christian authors will have the same respect as Harry Potter does when a book is made into a movie. I would love to see it released in all theaters. Usually Christian movies are really cheesy and the quality is poor. You don’t get to see it until comes to DVD. I’m hoping this won’t happen to Ted’s book. I enjoyed this story because it was really unusual and it had a few twists and turns. It was well written. The trailer looks hopeful that the quality is better most Christian movies.

So here’s to you, Ted. Here’s hoping that this movie does well and changes the tide on Christian movies.

© Nadine Z. 2006

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY! I'm very excited about this movie! I'm with you sister, they'd better not make it all cheezy ... has potential to be so good!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that was from me.
Rochelle =)